What is Laser Lipolysis
Also known as ‘Laser Lipo’, is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses laser energy to target and eliminate stubborn fat. Compared to liposuction, Laser Lipo is more affordable, with similar results.
When will I see results?
Results are often visible right after your first treatment, with cumulative effects after each session. For best results, a course of 6-10 treatments is recommended over 4-5 weeks, with up to 2 treatments per week.
What are the benefits?
- Treatments can also reduce cellulite and tighten The skin.
- Being non-surgical means no recovery time.
- Treatments are painless and relaxing.
- No starvation diet is required.
- No side effects.
- No consumables or disposables are needed.
What are the contraindications?
- Malignant skin conditions such as melanoma, carcinoma or other non-melanoma skin cancers.
- Health issues that make the client photosensitive (more sensitive to light than what is considered normal)
- Taking any medications, supplements or having any other treatments that create contraindications.
- Unrealistic expectations.
- Rapid weight gain or loss.
- Under 18 years of age.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Heart problems or diseases.
- High blood pressure.
- Kidney and/or liver damage diseases or problems.
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma or bleeding.
- Abnormal immune system.
- Menstrual period.
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes.
- Active implanted device such as pacemaker or defibrillator.